The frequency of the LFO can be voltage controlled, the CV input is attenuated.
You can use the LFO in a wider frequency range, from very low oscillations up to above the audio range. There is another CV-input, which lets the LFO to be pitched by volt/octave, the tracking is quite ok over 2-3 octaves. A interesting possibility is to patch an output of the module to the Rate CV input, so you can create new waveforms that way while still controlling the LFO by the V/Oct. Input. Using more than one module, you can create complicated and interesting output waveforms, up to pseudo-chaotic signals, especially, when 2 or more LFO's modulating each other by pitch.
- Generates a sine wave and 3 phase shifted copies of it: 90-, 180-, 270-
- Frequency can be manually controlled
- Frequency can be controlled by an external control voltage
- 3 frequency ranges selectable by switch
- Frequency range from less than 1 Hz beyond the audible range
- CV Input jack: Input for CV for frequency control, attenuated by CV Pot
- V/Oct Input jack: Input for CV in Volt/Octave Range, unattenuated
- Sin Out jack 0-: Output for the unshifted sine wave
- Cos Out jack 90-: Output for the 90- shifted sine wave / cosine
- Inv Sin Out jack 180-: Output for the 180- shifted sine wave / inv. Sine
- Inv Cos Out jack 270-: Output for the 270- shifted cosine wave / inv. Cosine
- Frequency Range Switch: switches between 3 frequency ranges
- Rate Knob: controls the LFO's frequency
- CV Attenuator: attenuates the CV going into the CV input jack
Power consumption: on +12V and -12V each - ca. 12-28 mA, varying dependent on LFO rate
Add our ergonomic wooden side ends and raise it up in two different angles. Tool-free assembly.
brightside fits all Elektron Music Machines from the newer generation. That means:
- Analog Rytm
- Analog Four
- Machinedrum MK II
- Monomachine MK II
Simply screw the four stainless steel pins into the holes on the side of the chassis. From now on, you can slip the side ends on and off.
brightside holds itself tightly to the machine and can easily be attached and removed on the road.
No missing screwdriver on stage, no extra space needed while traveling.
You can mount your pair of brightside in two different ways.
One position raises your machine to a smaller angle, the other one is much steeper.
In both cases your gear sits solidly on the surface and accepts even the hardest button presses without tilt.
This allows you to adapt the studio or stage situation every time you set your gear up.
This reliable momentary footswitch can be used as an accessory with many Korg products to add extra functionality.
The dual end-pieces are easy to install and make your Minitaur feel right at home next to your Voyager, Taurus 3, Moogerfoogers and more.
*Mother-32 units not included*
The 3 overlays are for the following software versions:
Odytron (analogue modelling. Includes manual)
Delayerton (delay effects synth)
Atmegadrum (drum machine)
This cable is only for use with the Atmegatron. It is NOT for use with the miniAtmegatron.
The case not only offers protection to the circuit board, but also provides anti-slip feet, battery protection, and professional feel buttons.
Note: Vermona units sold seperately
Note: Synthesizer is sold separately.