Version 2.5 update:
- Added "store instant loop" feature (go to instant loop and press save combo (FN>REC) = start and end point will match the points you marked in instant loop and instant loop switches off)
- Way more detailed control of grain size and shift speed - curve mapping for the parameters
- Improvements in stability
- Improved randomizer
- Fixed midi clock absence bug
- Fixed midi grain playback in reverse
- Removed midi side chain function
4 in stock $1,070.68
The Elektron Octatrack DPS1 features a new improved version of the actual Elektron sequencer and a new audio engine. An intuitive user interface assists the user in the recording of source sound material, while the internal technology transforms loops into a format that the manufacturer describes as completely elastic.
The static nature of samples would appear to be a thing of the past as the Octatrack makes sure loops remain in sync no matter whether they are pitch shifted or if the tempo of the sequencer is changed. Single sounds can also be moulded into any shape or form.
The Elektron Octatrack features compact flash card compatibility, ensuring samples are constantly available and a USB port for convenient transfer between computer and Octatrack. The sampler also features an optical fader that can be assigned to any of the unit's control parameters, adding a wealth of live control possibilities.